A friend offered me to drive her to Penang last Friday. I contemplated for a while until I booked a room at Hotel Link with my Agoda rewards. Because of few urgent things to be done in Kuala Lumpur, I decided to do only a day trip.
Here I share my day trip itinerary and costing.
- Sunday’s evening, drove my friends to Penang
- Dined at Deen Maju
- Stay at Link Hotel, RM86 (utilised my Agoda rewards)
- Monday’s morning took Grab to Transfer Road, RM4
- Breakfast Roti Canai with Chicken Curry & Neslo, RM7.60 + RM2
- Random aunt drove me to Komtar bus station
- I bought my ticket to Kuala Lumpur, RM38
- Took trishaw to Penang Road, RM10
- Had the famous Cendol, RM2.60
- Went back to Komtar on foot
- Lunch with friend at a western restaurant in Prangin Mall
- Bought a ticket to The Top Komtar’s All Park, RM49
- Bought a ticket to The Top Komtar’s observation and open deck, RM44
- Took the bus to Kuala Lumpur
My investment on a day experience in Penang total at RM157.20. No regret!
Photo: Taken by Me
Location: The Top Komtar Observation Deck